Daily price list
Per person/day and for a minimum stay of 2 days
Important information, general terms and conditions
- The rates are indicated in EUR per person, per day, for the given board and a minimum stay of 2 days.
- The local tourist tax of €1.90 per person, per day, for guests over 14 years of age, will be added to the indicated prices. The tax is paid on departure and is specifically stated in the invoice.
- One night stay: additional € 10.00 per person, per day.
- Full board: €16.00 per person, per day.
- Single occupancy of double rooms: additional 30% of the price.
- Small sized pets are only allowed after consultation and shall not access the common rooms. The daily rate amounts to €8.00 and does not include any pet food.
Price reductions for additional beds:
- from 0 to 6 years of age: -50%;
- from 7 to 14 years of age: -30%;
- from 15 years of age: -10%.
The hotel offering includes:
- a rich breakfast buffet;
- 3 dinner menus consisting of 4 to 5 courses to choose from and a salad bar;
- a welcome drink upon arrival;
- special menus and theme nights;
- gourmet-dinner with selected specialties on Sunday;
- summer barbecue on Tuesday on our alp at the Armentara meadows (at lunchtime , €7.00 per person);
- a wellness oasis with Finnish sauna, aromatic steam bath, whirlpool, Kneipp facility and hydromassage showers;
- soft drinks and aromatic tea;
- use of the Wi-Fi connection.
Included during the winter season:
- heated ski room with boot dryer;
- free shuttle service taking you for 9 km from the hotel to the Dolomiti Superski area.
Included during the summer season:
Ladin Mountains Relax Trekking Plus Service:
- A hiking starting point with panoramic hiking maps and information boards;
- Hiking maps with guidance for tour planning;
- An info corner with information about guided hikes and hiking suggestions, hiking maps, books, brochures, and a weather station;
- Washing and drying facilities for trekking shoes and technical clothing;
- Free rental of rucksacks, hiking sticks and telescopes;
- Two weekly guided hikes included in the price, one of them with the host;
- A landlord with highly competent hiking skills;
- The service is directly located on the hiking trails.
Ladin Mountains Relax Biker Plus Service:
- bike storage room, washing area, maintenance/repair toolbox and air pump;
- free bike rental;
- paid e-bike rental;
- maps and booking service for guided MTB and roadbike tours;
- paid laundry service.
Check-in and check-out:
- The rooms are available from 1 p.m. on the day of arrival until 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
- The reservation is considered binding after the agreed deposit has been paid and we have given written confirmation.
- The deposit must be sent within three days of the booking being accepted:
- By bank transfer:
BANK: Raiffeisenkasse Gadertal
NAME: Hotel Alpenrose K.G. of Otmar Moling & Co. | San Senese 11 | I-39030 La Val
- By credit card using the pay button (secured by 3D Secure).
Methods of payment:
The accommodation bill is to be paid in one of the following ways:
- in cash
- by credit card (excluding Diners and American Express)
- by cheque
- by bank transfer (in this case the total amount is to be paid before your arrival)
(compliant to Part III, Title III, Chapter I of Legislative Decree 206/2005 of the Consumer Code):
Unforeseen circumstances may happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties. The right of withdrawal is not provided by the Consumer Code.
Despite this, we allow the following cancellation policy:
- FREE cancellation with 100% refund of the advance deposit in case of a tourism travel ban on the booking arrival date.
For all other cases:
- more than 60 days before arrival: free of charge
- between 60 and 30 days before arrival: loss of deposit
- less than 30 days before arrival, late arrivals, less occupants, early departures or no-show: 800% of the total amount
We recommend that you take out an insurance policy to cover risks of cancellation, interruption and/or delayed arrival of your trip.