HIKING DREAMS IN ALTA BADIA
Enjoy hiking in front of the Dolomite scenery
La Val/La Val is South Tyrol's first certified hiking village. The untouched natural landscapes of the Dolomites bring out the tranquillity and modesty of the ancient peasant culture. The fresh mountain air, the blooming meadows and the old alpine farms cultivate the mountain experience here. There are a variety of well-marked hiking trails. The Alpenrose Hotel is located directly on the network of hiking trails and offers services such as hiking maps, hiking equipment rentals and advice or information about guided hikes.
The Ladin Mountains Relax Hiking Plus Services:
- A hiking starting point with panoramic hiking maps and information boards;
- Hiking maps with guidance for tour planning;
- An info corner with information about guided hikes and hiking suggestions, hiking maps, books, brochures, and a weather station;
- Washing and drying facilities for trekking shoes and technical clothing;
- Free rental of rucksacks, hiking sticks and telescopes;
- Two weekly guided hikes included in the price, one of them with the host;
- A landlord with highly competent hiking skills;
- The service is directly located on the hiking trails.